1. Use fantasies to help you turn off your anxiety and get turned on. Studies have shown that the closer a woman gets to orgasm, the more parts of the brain associated with stress and anxiety deactivate.
2. Masturbate more. Most women don't self-stimulate enough which can result in orgasm issues related to a lack of awareness about what stimulation works best for them. Women who masturbate more tend to have more confidence in the bedroom and less shame about their bodies which can be huge orgasm inhibitors.
Regular masturbation should be considered medicinal, as it can help to regulate hormones, keep the vagina well lubricated, and increase arousal. - Certified sex therapist Kat Van Kirk, Ph.D.
3. Design a Pre-Sex ritual. With orgasm issues frequently rooted in anxiety and stress, it’s recommended to do something that relaxes you like yoga or meditation.
4. Enjoy the Journey. The more you enjoy the feeling of the experience and discovery the more relaxed you will be.
5. Work Together. Touch yourself while your partner is pleasuring you. Use the same techniques that work while you’re masturbating.
6. Be Gentle. It’s very easy to over stimulate the area.
7. Master Mindfulness. Get in the moment. Sex a fantastic opportunity to think about what’s right in front of you.
8. Own Your Orgasm. Think of it as a gift that you share with your partner, not something that they're expected to do all the work for.
Male Contraception Just Had A Big Breakthrough — But Is An Actual Product Near?
Weight Watchers Critised for linking weight and sex life with mood lightbulbs
“We have calcium in our bones, iron in our veins, carbon in our souls and nitrogen in our brains, 93 percent stardust, with souls made of flames, we are all just stars that have people names” - Nikita Gill