Achieve your successful mindset
We’ve been looking further at Wellness this week and came across this fantastic piece on Women’s Health Magazine on how to achieve a successful mindset.
They interviewed 6 female founders of successful businesses and have obtained some of the best ways to do this. Here are the key pointers but be sure to check out the original article:
- Believe in your ability to problem solve and overcome any negativity that gets in the way of progress.
- Achieve your business growth by bringing new products to market that are of the utmost integrity.
- Be your best self, create an inspiring company and build incredible team to get everything done and aim to do it in a manageable time frame.
- Live your vision and have a positive impact on the wellbeing of the people around you.
- Sit back and look what you’ve achieved.
- Stay focused and efficient.
- Keep meetings to a minimum (1 per day), ensure they are clear and concise (no longer than an hour)
- Not all your planning can go your way. Keep your vision in mind while remaining flexible about how to achieve it.
- Trust your mentors and good friends who will support you and remind you of the bigger picture.
- Identify your fears, share them openly with others who can help you over come them and channel your energy
- Compartmentalise your life. Make sure you take time out to focus on your own health and wellbeing and your friends and family.
- Prioritisation on a weekly or daily basis of strategic tasks. Find a way that works for you whether that’s in a quiet room with a notebook and pen to make your list or listening to your favourite music while scribbling on a white board.
- Meditation, writing, conversations with family and friends to help refocus
- Take time out to clear your head and regain perspective. Go to the gym, for a walk, a run and drive, whatever works best for you to unplug and return to work reenergised and motivated.
- Make time for yourself for reflection each week and set new goals.
- Focus on items which are relevant to your bigger picture and prioritise your hardest task first thing in the day.
What are your top tips for a successful mindset?
Share them with us a email@example.com
6 Reasons Masturbating Should Be Part of Your Self-Care Routine
Expert reveals the answers to the quirky sex questions EVERY woman wants to ask
What you need to know
17 Things To Let Go Of In 2017
Inspirational Quote of the Week
I wish I could copy and paste you into my bed